Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Pinterest Fail"

So, I found this hilarious website the other day. First, let me start off by saying that I am not a member of Pinterest.  I am afraid that if I were to join it that I'd waste time on there.  But then the other day I found this website called Pinterest Fail.  And now I am seriously tempted to join Pinterest just so that I could submit on their page.  Basically, it's a place for people to share the DIY project they found on Pinterest and then to share how their attempt to recreate it turned out.  Then other people can comment and give advice, etc.  It is pretty funny!

http://www.pinterestfail.com/

1 comment:

  1. Your post is a thoughtful contribution to the discussion. If you're curious about different aspects of divorce, my site Divorcer is a great place to find informative content and helpful resources.

    ReplyDelete