Monday, May 1, 2017

Keep a list of your Ex's information on your phone.

My tip of the day:

Keep a list of your ex's information on your phone.

You never know when you might need their information in a pinch and you don't have time to go home and get it. I have a file on my phone that has the following information on my ex:

-Name (though you should just remember this one)
-Birthdate (you probably remember this one too)
-Address (It's amazing how easily it is to forget the exact house number)
-License Plate Number
-Color, Make, and Model of their car
- Emergency contact numbers (their spouse, parents, siblings, etc.)
- Work Contact Information


I also have some other information that pertains specifically to my case or what I might need. Only you can know what that information is.


Do you have other information you make sure to have on hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment