Monday, March 18, 2013

The Insulting Jacket!

Last week I decided to splurge and buy myself a new jacket!  When I got home, I found this sticker on it:


How insulting!  Plus, by the time I found this sticker, I had already cut off at least 2 tags that said similar things.  Like I need another thing to point out my "Few Unwanted Pounds!"  I got the point that it was a large size from the sign in the store, the marker on the hanger, the printed size on the tag and the little paper slips they attached with those plastic string things.  I think it even said it was a large on my receipt!  If I were this manufacturer, I'd put a compliment on here instead.  Maybe "Hey!  You look great!" or "Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous." Oooh, I like that!  "Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!"  Or if they insist on putting the size on there for the hundredth time, they could put "Gorgeous and Large, Gorgeous and Large, Gorgeous and Large!" 

I'd like that!  Clothes that literally complement you! 

Know of a company that actually does this? Or something similar?  Send me an e-mail at emailvorce@gmail.com

Just a note: The jacket itself was really cute!
Plan for a future post:  Weight Loss Goals!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment