Thursday, September 17, 2015

Take Pictures/ Document!

Note: I am not a lawyer or therapist. This is what I have learned from my own experiences and is not legal advice in any way. This might not be the best idea for your personal case.

I take pictures of everything. Otherwise, it never happened. Property Damage by ex? Take a picture of it. (Although that might be cause for a police report) Texts? I type them out and then take pictures of the text on my phone. Evidence on the computer such as on a social media site? Take a screen shot or save the picture.

I was in court one time, telling the court that my ex's wife had done something that was mean and painful to my daughter.  I had a picture that proves what she was doing. My ex stood there and said I was lying, that I was exaggerating. The court looked at the picture I had submitted and pointed it out to my ex. He was then told that his wife should stop doing that.

If I hadn't had the picture, it would have been his word against mine. This way the Commissioner could look at what I had submitted, see the evidence, and decide for himself what was really going on despite the conflicting reports given by me and my ex.


No comments:

Post a Comment