Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Remember to take a deep breath!

Today's post is to remind you to take a deep breath. When your ex picks a fight, when the court doesn't listen, when everything just seems so crazy . . .

Take a deep breath. Think before you speak. Stay calm.

Flying off the handle, saying mean things back, and sometimes even just speaking your mind can get you into trouble.

Stay professional, and that is how you will be viewed. You want to be known as someone with a level head.

I cringe every time I hear someone say that they finally let their ex know what is on their mind.

Ugh. Because don't doubt for a second that your ex will use that next time you are in court, even just as a character reference.

Just stay calm. And think, "Is this reaction worth it in the long run/"

Just my two sense from my personal experiences. I don't know, maybe you've found something different?


No comments:

Post a Comment